- Adopt a pet and provide a loving home
- Donate online now or by phone using American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or Visa
- Volunteer your time and talents to work with staff and care for the animals
- Make a tax-deductible donation to sponsor a kennel
- Make a tax-deductible donation in honor of a beloved pet, friend or family member with a tribute or memorial gift. Tribute & memorial gift recipients receive a gift card and are recognized in the Humane Society Newsletter.
- Host a fundraiser (learn more)
- Purchase and proudly display the Humane Society’s attractive, heartwarming license plate on your vehicle. To purchase a plate, visit a Montana Motor Vehicle Division office and ask for the new Humane Society of Northwest Montana’s License Plate. Normal registration fees will apply plus $20.00. The additional $20.00 will be donated to the Humane Society of Northwest Montana. To learn more about the license plate, visit: https://dojmt.gov/driving/
- Become a corporate sponsor and help underwrite fundraising expenses while promoting your business
- Consider a planned gift and support the work of the Humane Society in perpetuity. We welcome gifts made through wills, life insurance, retirement plans, charitable remainder trusts, securities, and real property.
We can’t do it without you
Although quoted to the point of cliché, the African proverb “It takes a village” rings true when it comes to the plight of homeless animals. As cities grow and populations increase so does the number of homeless animals who are abused, neglected, and abandoned. Because animals can not speak for themselves, it will always be the responsibility of animal advocates to help our furry four-legged companions who rely on human compassion for their welfare. So, why wait? Start today.
Humane Society of Northwest Montana
Federal Tax ID # 81-0496442
P.O. Box 221
100 Adopt A Pet Way
Kalispell, Montana 59903
Adoption Center Hours:
Open: Tuesday – Saturday
11:00 am to 5:00 pm