Business & Individual Kennel Sponsors
Please join us in thanking and supporting these local businesses and caring individuals who are sponsoring a kennel at the Humane Society. Patronize these business and be sure to tell them that you appreciate them supporting such a worthy cause.
- Alpine Animal Hospital is a full service animal hospital that focuses on the care of dogs, cats, and horses. The doctors and health care team at Alpine Animal Hospital pledge to treat their clients as they would their own families, and to treat their clients’ pets as though they were their own. They maintain the highest standards in veterinary medicine and dedicate themselves to continuing education to be able to offer cutting edge medicine and therapies to their clients and pets.Hours of operation: Monday – Friday, 8am – 6pm and Saturday, 9am – 12 noon
5820 Highway 93 South
Whitefish, MT 59937
- Calm Animal Care, a “Caring Veterinary Clinic Your Pet Will Love,” is a full service, veterinary clinic near Kalispell dedicated to using the best resources to care for your pet. Located just 10 miles west of Kalispell in Kila, they service all of the Flathead valley.Taking gentle care of your pet and giving you peace of mind is the cornerstone of Calm Animal Care’s 31 years in practice. Traditional medicine, diagnostics and surgical treatments are offered along with complementary therapies of acupuncture, nutrition, and chiropractic care to provide the best of both worlds. Their approach is effective and gentle; their staff is genuinely dedicated, compassionate, and caring.Calm Animal Care provides preventive care and maintains the health of your pet as well as provides relief and recovery for illnesses and injuries.Call them today at 406-755-8214 and let them know how they can help.
481 Main St.
Kila MT 59920
Calm Animal Care is located within the quiet community of Kila, only ten minutes west of Kalispell.
Drive west on Hwy 2 from Kalispell toward Libby and take the soft left turn just beyond mile marker 112.
Follow Kila Road as it passes the Kila Post Office and the Kila School.
Take the second right turn after the school.
Our clinic is a cedar-sided building with a brown metal roof directly in front of you. You will see our signs.
- Open 7 days a week during the summer with 25 office locations and 50 agents across the state. Clearwater Montana Properties prides itself on being on the cutting edge of technology, marketing strategies, trends in the ranch, farm and recreational sectors of the real estate industry, as well as stewards of not only their customers and clients, but also of the land. The agents and owners at Clearwater Montana are proud to give back a portion of all of our earnings to the communities in which they were earned. They take pride in working to make our communities better and maintaining a deep commitment to Recreation, Stewardship, and Conservation. Whether you are looking to buy or sell a recreational property, farm, or ranch, Clearwater Montana Properties team values Character and Integrity. They don’t do anything in business that they are not willing to stand behind.
Main Office: 3134 Highway 83
Seeley Lake, Montana 59868
- Countryside Animal Clinic is the most convenient location of any Vet in the Kalispell-Whitefish area; find this clinic on 93N by the Humane Society. Dr. Rick is a knowledgeable and caring veterinarian and a joy to work with.
15 Miranda Drive
Phone: (406) 752-7387
- DA Davidson – At employee-owned D.A. Davidson Companies, we provide excellence in investment services and solutions that include integrated brokerage, capital markets, asset and portfolio management, trust and wealth management services and products, and much more.
- Flathead Animal Clinic is a small animal veterinary clinic located in downtown Kalispell, Montana, that has been serving the community since 1972. They are dedicated to providing the best care possible for pets, young and old, in a loving and caring atmosphere. Owned by Dr. Kelly Rankin and staffed by a team of qualified support professionals, their goal is to preserve and strengthen the special bond shared between you and your faithful companions. Using highly technical, advanced veterinary medical equipment and practices, we are able to provide a wide variety of services. These include digital x-ray, ultrasound, dental care, surgery, in-house laboratory and pharmacy, as well as life-long preventive care, such as well-pet exams, vaccinations, and microchipping.At Flathead Animal Clinic, they are dedicated to promoting responsible pet ownership as well as excellent pet health, and encourage client participation. Their staff is always eager to provide information and answer any questions.
344 1st Ave. W.
Kalispell, MT 59901
Downtown – 1 block west of Main Street and 1 block south of the Post Office, next to the VFW
- Glacier Valley Endodontics At Glacier Valley Endodontics, Dr. Erin A. Moseley, DMD and staff make the commitment to their patients to provide the highest quality of endodontic care and service. Their friendly staff is an extraordinary team that is compassionate and loving. They realize each patient is a unique individual and ensure that each patient’s care is tailored with that understanding in mind. Their practice is people oriented, incorporating experience, diversity, and knowledge. They strive to provide cutting edge
endodontic care in a safe, friendly, and comforting environment.
80 Four Mile Drive, Suite 15
Kalispell, MT 59901
Office Hours: Monday – Thursday, 8am – 4pm
- LHC, Incorporated is a locally owned and operated business that was established in 1968 and specializes in aggregates, ready-mixed concrete, asphalt paving and general contracting. LHC offers a wide range of gravel products at competitive prices as well as offering water and sewer line installation, mass excavation and road building. From driveways to highways, LHC can provide everything in between. LHC operates three different gravel pit locations throughout the Flathead Valley. Their headquarters is located at 1179 Stillwater Road in Kalispell, Montana. Each of their gravel pit locations are equipped with computerized scales to serve their customers better. They also employ gravel operations on West Valley Drive northeast of Kalispell and Coverdell Road in Bigfork.
1179 Stillwater Road
Kalispell, Montana 59901
Retail Sales: (406) 758-6400
Fax: (406) 758-6430
- Lucky Dog Day Camp provides doggie day care services that ensure that your pet gets the socialization, exercise, play and mental stimulation needed to be healthy and happy in a cage free environment. Each dog is carefully screened and evaluated prior to acceptance to ensure the safety of all “campers”. Lucky Dog Day Camp is THE spot to bring your dog to have a great, fun filled day. Is your dog a Lucky Dog?
2455 Hwy 93 South
Kalispell, Montana 59901
Phone: (406) 257-5825
Hours: Mon – Fri: 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Whitefish Animal Hospital is a full service companion animal hospital servicing Whitefish, Montana and all of Flathead Valley. Whitefish Animal Hospital is a well-established, full-service, small animal veterinary hospital providing comprehensive medical, surgical and dental care.This is Nellie, our resident cat.We provide a broad spectrum of diagnostic procedures through in-house testing and the use of external laboratories.
713 13th St E,
Whitefish, MT 59937
Phone: (406) 862-3178
- Rick & Alicia Blake
- Philip & Julie Brous, MD
- Edward J. DeBartolo, Jr.
- Richard Hoffman – In loving memory of my brother, Dr. Rob
- Susan E. Jones, DC – In loving memory of Jane Wilson Ellis
- Paul and Penny Carpenter – Loving Tribute to “Polly,” “Jabba,” & “Sloopy
- Mike Callaghan – Memorial
- Ed & Scherry Baldwin
- Gary & Linda Johnston
- Charles H. Roman
Caring people like you make our lives easier until we can find a forever home!
Become a kennel sponsor
Your contact information
Your logo & link to your site